Supporting Our Community
Living Together As One
of the World
It is easy for a business to claim they support their community, but what does that really mean?
Caring for our community isn't just about donating a few dollars to our local schools and organizations. It's about being socially conscious and environmentally aware. Making changes so you don't contaminate the ground water with toxic solvents, eliminating products that emit hazards into the air we breathe, and taking the time to use products that are safe for your health.
Yes, we support our schools and the local organizations...but there is more to our community, our community is the health of everything around us.
We as well as many of the local small businesses support our schools:
- Willow Creek Academy, Sausalito
- Russian Hill School, San Francisco
- The Hamlin School, San Francisco
- Town School for Boys, San Francisco
- Convent of the Sacred Heart, San Francisco
- Stuart Hall, San Francisco
- Sherman Elementary School, San Francisco
Lycee Francais La Perouse, San Francisco & Corte Madera
On an ongoing basis we support our community organizations:
- Zero Breast Cancer
- Nancy's List
- San Francisco Environment
- The Marine Mammal Center
- City of Sausalito / Southern Marin Performing Stars Holiday Toy Drive
- City of Sausalito's Jazz By The Bay
- The Osher Marin JCC
- Delancey Street Foundation
- The Sausalito Women's Club
- Rotary Housing Corporation, Sausalito
- The Rotary Club of Sausalito
- Floating Homes Association, Sausalito
- The Bay Area Discovery Museum
- Marin City Community Development Corporation
Supporting our community doesn't always mean donating to schools and organizations. We also support our community by supporting our staff's well-being with benefits that many small companies don't offer such as health care, 401(k) retirement plan, and profit sharing.
When we say we care about our community we mean we care about all aspects of our community, from the people... to the wild life... to our environment. We are all connected as one.